Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Winter Break


This Winter Break
This Winter Break I mostly spent it with family. I went to Lake Elsinore to go visit family. I was there for about a week. While I was over there my cousins and I went hiking. We went to the malls in Corona and Temecula. We watched movies and ate.

On Christmas morning i didn’t get much because all i asked for was Money. My Friends bought me candles and perfume. I came back home for a couple of days before New Years Eve and i mostly spent it at soulcycle with my friends. On New Years Eve i went back to Lake Elsinore and it was snowing. I was there until New Years night because it was too cold.

On my last couple days of  Winter Break I did chores around the house and did my laundry before coming back to school. I also went to knotts with my friend. On my last day of Winter Break I went to Long Beach For the Queen Mary Boat Tour. I went with my godparents and best friend.

2013__01__ICEKINGDOM0104-380x277.jpgelsinore.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment